Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
NCWP Board Agenda
President – Paula Gerez
- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting.
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report and MER.
- Motion to approve recurring expenditure of up to $575 per month for Moore Business Results for website and social media management for NCWP.
- Motion to approve Neighborhood Purpose Grant request for Marina Del Rey Anglers for $1,500.
- Motion to approve NCWP jointly sponsor a Community Connections event with Covenant Presbyterian Church to be held in Westminster Hall of Covenant on March 1, 2020 and approve NCWP funding of up to $1,000 for items, including but not limited to table rentals and promotional material.
- Motion to appoint George Herrera to the Member at Large board seat.
- Motion to appoint George Herrera to the Planning and Land Use Committee.
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
- Safe Parking Update and Presentation by Emily Uyeda Kantrim, Associate Director, Safe Parking LA
- Discussion Calendar and related Public comment
- Report on Policy Options for Banning Flavored Tobacco Products – December 5th hearing for Health Education Neighborhood Parks and River Committee, possible motion.
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
- Committee Reports